Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blink Link, Blog Blank

Window Watching: The Descendant director Philippe Spurrell.

A bit dazed by the sad news of last night (see last night's post, below), I'm still under a major workload and Marge and I are taking a brief jaunt this week, so I'll continue to post irregularly in the coming days. So, meandering a bit this morning, apologies.

With the Center for Cartoon Studies mid-semester break arriving none-to-soon next week, I'll be back on task blogging on Monday.

In the meantime, though, I've been a busy boy in ways you can enjoy today -- like, immediately:
  • my writeup of recent Canadian horror gem The Descendant and interview with first-time director Philippe Spurrell is here, just up online in the new issue of Offscreen.

  • FYI, I'll also be podcasting again with Nine Panel Nerd in the coming week -- and blogging here with more daily fidelity. The Brat Pack essay (in and of itself booklength now) is almost done, and I'll be sharing some of that with you here, too, next week.

    For now, I bid you a fond adieu!

    Labels: , ,

    4 Comments:

    Blogger James Robert Smith said...

    Have a nice non-Stephen-King jaunt!

    3/12/2008  
    Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

    Happy Birthday, Steve! Hope you're a great day today.

    3/14/2008  
    Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

    Having: hope you're having a great day today. Argh.

    3/14/2008  
    Blogger SRBissette said...

    Thanks, Bob and Kate! We indeed had a fine weekend, framing a fine birthday celebration!

    3/18/2008  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home