Thursday, December 21, 2006

More CCS Memories --






[That's Cat (aka Cayetano Garza), Gabby (aka Ignatz-Award-winner 'Ken Dahl') -- both making divine music -- alongside moi and Alexis and Kristen Frederick-Frost, doing sketches and signing books, at the CCS auction two Saturdays ago. Photo by Robyn Chapman]

More on the CCS auction -- a post and photos by the incredible Robyn Chapman, cartoonist extraordinaire and Goddess of CCS in more ways than I can say -- is waiting for you
  • at the local White River Junction UVScene site.
  • Check it out!

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I used to follow Tyrant during its short run, and so many years later I still don't know why you stopped working on it. Is there a resource online explaining what happened to it?
    Do you still have the original artwork for it, and will you sell it? I know it will never come back, but I never got it out of my head. I am not sure how your blog works, but if would like to answer directly, you can email me at hateyourhead@yahoo.com.
    Thanks

    12/23/2006  
    Blogger SRBissette said...

    Hey, I'll email you the info -- it's now covered, in excrutiating detail, online via a letter exchange with Dave Sim at the Creator Rights site.

    No TYRANT art for sale, sorry -- I still hope to return to it and finish it, in some form, one day. Maybe -- soon?

    1/05/2007  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home