Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, one and all ...

I may or may not be posting in the next few hours, so here's my best wishes to all of you today.

Much to be thankful for -- personally, the fact that both my now-adult children, Maia and Daniel, will be joining Marj and I and our friends and family this afternoon for the holiday meal is a blessing I could not have imagined possible last year at this time. This makes it a particularly special Thanksgiving for me, and a blessing for which I am deeply thankful.

May you all have the best possible Thanksgiving, and may you have many of your own blessings for which to celebrate the day.

Drive carefully, eat hearty, enjoy the gathering (however mighty or meager), and sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home